Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
From Kraft. I love the idea of bite-sized cheese balls. Serve on tray with a variety of crackers surrounding. I formed some of these around green olives for a nice surprise! Cook time is chill time.
- 1 (8 ounce) container chive & onion cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup toasted walnuts, ground
- Mix cream cheese spread and mozzarella cheese until well blended.
- Stir in chopped bacon and seasonings.
- Shape mixture into 54 balls, using 1 level tsp for each ball.
- Roll in walnuts. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Chill at least 2 hours.
These are an excellent appetizer tray item. Simple and tasty. I used seasoned bread crumbs instead of the walnuts due to a nut allergy and they tasted wonderful! Thanks for posting.
These were really good! I served them for our Football get-together and they disappeared! They go great with a good bottle of wine! Thanks for sharing.