Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A simple, filling appetizer that is easy on your prep time as well as carbs. These are mini meatballs stuffed with cheese and will be very popular at your next party. Serve them with toothpicks and dipping sauce on the side.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 2 tablespoons catsup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 10 ounces rectangle kraft Cracker Barrel Cheese or 10 ounces flavored cheese, cut into 36 1/2 inch cubes
- Preheat oven to 450*.
- Mix ground beef with all the ingreients except cheese.
- Mold 1 TBS meat mixture around a cube of cheese.
- Bake at 450* for 7-10 minutes or until meat is nicely browned on the outside.