This is a Rachel Ray 30 minute meal. So quick and delish. Hope you enjoy!
Make and share this Mini Canneloni Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Cook ziti as directed on package to a little more than adente.
- Brown ground chicken with onion, salt and pepper and garlic in a large skillet.
- In a separate skillet melt butter and add flour to make a rue. Add milk slowly, whisking together. Add nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Heat spinach in microwave. Drain and pat dry. Add to meat skillet.
- Add ziti to meat and spinach and stir. Pour sauce over and stir.
- Put in a casserole and stir again. Put cheese on top of casserole and put in oven under broiler just until bubbly and brown.