1/1 Photo of Mini Canneloni Bake
quick meal's Note:
This is a Rachel Ray 30 minute meal. So quick and delish. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook ziti as directed on package to a little more than adente.
- 2Brown ground chicken with onion, salt and pepper and garlic in a large skillet.
- 3In a separate skillet melt butter and add flour to make a rue. Add milk slowly, whisking together. Add nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- 4Heat spinach in microwave. Drain and pat dry. Add to meat skillet.
- 5Add ziti to meat and spinach and stir. Pour sauce over and stir.
- 6Put in a casserole and stir again. Put cheese on top of casserole and put in oven under broiler just until bubbly and brown.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Canneloni Bake
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 673.1
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 115.1 mg
- Sodium 314.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 45.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: