I got this recipe from the same show I got the Cheesecake Petit Fours. Again, super easy to make and a great snack. The chef didn't give any measurements so you may have to alter them some. I don't measure it out; I just kinda toss it all in a bowl together and save the extra for later.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package crescent rolls
- 1/3 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup mexican cheese
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 1Mix together the ricotta and Mexican cheese and Italian seasoning.
- 2Roll out the crescent roll dough, then square off into eight pieces.
- 3Dollop the cheese mixture into the middle and triangle over.
- 4Close the edges with a fork and cook in a toaster oven for 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Calzones
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.7
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.8 mg
- Sodium 287.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: