Recipe by little_spoon
I got this recipe from the same show I got the Cheesecake Petit Fours. Again, super easy to make and a great snack. The chef didn't give any measurements so you may have to alter them some. I don't measure it out; I just kinda toss it all in a bowl together and save the extra for later.
- 1 (12 ounce) package crescent rolls
- 1⁄3 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mexican cheese
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the ricotta and Mexican cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Roll out the crescent roll dough, then square off into eight pieces.
- Dollop the cheese mixture into the middle and triangle over.
- Close the edges with a fork and cook in a toaster oven for 15-20 minutes.