Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Rachael Ray.
- 78.07 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 59.14 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 14.79 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 canned anchovy fillet
- 453.59 g refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 head romaine lettuce, shredded (about 4 cups)
- 1 large tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- Preheat a grill to medium-high. Using a food processor, puree the parmesan, 1/4 cup olive oil, garlic, lemon juice and anchovy.
- Cut the pizza dough into 4 pieces. On a baking sheet, rub the dough with the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and press each piece into a 4-by-8-inch rectangle. Place the dough on the grill, cover and cook until browned on one side, 3 to 4 minutes. Turn and grill until cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- Brush one side of each pizza with the anchovy dressing. Top with the lettuce and tomato; drizzle with the remaining dressing.
I really like this. Too bad it doesn't come with a Time Share in Florida. Made for Everyday Is A Holiday.
Makes a fantastic summer lunch. As a fan of both Caesar salad and pizza just had to try this and am so glad I did. Grilling the pizza dough makes it light and tender in the middle with a firm lightly smoked exterior. Top that off by a very yummy Caesar salad and you have one great pizza/salad that is very satisfying. Made as written. Thanks so much for the post.
Oh this was wonderful! I was able to reduce the serving size to 2, but should of made more. Yikes, this is really good! We love anchovies here! And the parm cheese, and the romaine, all of it delightful! For the dressing I just used 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and lemon juice and it tasted perfect to us. The only change I did was use my convection toaster oven, and put it near the broiler, turned it, and did the other side. Topped with ingredients and dished in. The lettuce didn't get wilted and was wonderful! Thanks will make this quite often....Made for *Everyday is a Holiday* Septembre 2009