- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 canned anchovy fillet
- 1 lb refrigerated pizza dough
- 3⁄4 head romaine lettuce, shredded (about 4 cups)
- 1 large tomatoes, coarsely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat a grill to medium-high. Using a food processor, puree the parmesan, 1/4 cup olive oil, garlic, lemon juice and anchovy.
- Cut the pizza dough into 4 pieces. On a baking sheet, rub the dough with the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and press each piece into a 4-by-8-inch rectangle. Place the dough on the grill, cover and cook until browned on one side, 3 to 4 minutes. Turn and grill until cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- Brush one side of each pizza with the anchovy dressing. Top with the lettuce and tomato; drizzle with the remaining dressing.