I modified the original Pillsbury recipe for an appetizer party. I've made this recipe with onion and tomatoes and without - just a matter of taste! I've also considered adding some blue cheese crumbles - if you try it, let me know how it turns out!
My Private Note
mini pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- olive oil (to coat pan)
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) refrigerated prepared pizza crust
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 lb skinless chicken breast half, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons hot pepper sauce (I like Frank's Red Hot Sauce)
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup plum tomato, diced (optional)
- 1/2 cup sweet onion, chopped (optional)
- 1Heat oven to 425°F.
- 2Lightly coat cookie sheet with olive oil.
- 3Unroll dough onto clean, dry surface.
- 4Using a biscuit cutter, cut 8-10 mini pizza doughs. (Number will depend on size of biscuit cutter.).
- 5Place circles on oiled cookie sheet.
- 6Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, onion and hot pepper sauce. Cook 4 to 6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center, stirring occasionally.
- 7Remove from heat. Stir in tomatoes.
- 8With slotted spoon, spoon mixture over dough circles to within 1/4 inch of edges.
- 9Sprinkle with cheese.
- 10Bake at 425°F for 12 to 15 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Buffalo Chicken Pizzas
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.8
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 56.9 mg
- Sodium 283.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 16.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust