Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Use a mini-muffin tin with your favourite brownie recipe to get lovely bite-size treats.
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 325°F Butter 30 small muffin tins.
- Place the butter and the chocolate in a stainless steel bown over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir it occasionally. Once it is melted and smooth, remove from heat and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Stir in the sugar until well blended, then add the vanilla.
- Mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Mix in the flour until well blended.
- Fill each muffin cup half-full with the batter. Bake for 30-35 minutes. (A toothpick inserted will come out with moist crumbs.).
I TRIED to make this for a day-camp potluck (read short of time) and wound up with 96 chocolate HOCKEY PUCKS--mini brownies DO NOT need 30-35 min. of baking - try 10-12 minutes...also there is no volume of vanilla in the recipe ingredient list...
This recipe was very easy to make and even though I accidentally left out the vanilla, everyone still thought they tasted great. My major substitution was replacing the 2 chocolates with cocoa powder and fat according to the cocoa box directions. Will definitely make again!