Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
So easy with so much flavor! This is a good basic recipe, open to experimentation. Feel free to add your favorite seasonings. From Lore's Food.
- 2 cups of fresh steamed broccoli, broken into small pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs
- salt & pepper
- 1 cup seasoned Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 pinch garlic powder (you can add a little finely chopped fresh garlic too)
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- With your hands, form small patties and lay on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 375F for 25 minutes, turning the patties after the first 15 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!