Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy quiches for a yummy, kid pleasing breakfast.
Make and share this Mini Breakfast Quiches recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 pieces cooked bacon, crumbled or 1⁄2 cup cooked crumbled sausage
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 325◦ F.
- Mix butter into flour until the mixture looks crumbly. Stir in milk just a little at a time until well blended.
- Divide dough into 6 pieces. Press into well greased muffin cups making sure to cover the bottom and sides of cups. Set aside.
- Mix all filling ingredients together thoroughly in a large bowl. Pour evenly into dough lined muffin cups and bake for 20-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.