- 8 -10 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 10 frozen dinner rolls, thawed
- 8 -10 slices bacon (cooked and crumbled.)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs with a whisk.
- Add milk, salt and pepper.
- Set aside.
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Add egg mixture, bell pepper and onion.
- Cook until lightly scrambled, but not runny.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Roll each dinner roll into about a 5 inch circle.
- Place on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Spoon egg mixture evenly over each roll.
- Sprinkle with crumbled bacon, cheese, and tomatoes.
- Bake in oven about 15 minutes,until rolls are lightly brown and cheese has melted.