Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
Thses are made in muffin pan, using paper liners, very good, and just enough after a nice meal, for a great dessert. You can try a little cranberry sauce on the top to make it extra good . Mini Bread puddings can be made ahead and reheated in the microwave for a grab-and-go breakfast. They freeze well.
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1⁄2 cups cubed cinnamon raisin bread (about 1/2 - inch cubes)
- 2⁄3 cup dried apples (or a combination of both) or 2⁄3 cup dried cranberries, chopped (or a combination of both)
- Whisk together eggs, milk, and vanilla in large bowl. Stir in bread cubes and dried apple and/or dried cranberries.
- Line a 6-muffin pan with paper baking cups or spray with cooking spray.
- Spoon mixture into cups, filling to top.
- Bake in preheated 350F oven until knife inserted in center comes out clean, about 20 minutes.