Chef mariajane's Note:
Thses are made in muffin pan, using paper liners, very good, and just enough after a nice meal, for a great dessert. You can try a little cranberry sauce on the top to make it extra good . Mini Bread puddings can be made ahead and reheated in the microwave for a grab-and-go breakfast. They freeze well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together eggs, milk, and vanilla in large bowl. Stir in bread cubes and dried apple and/or dried cranberries.
- 2Line a 6-muffin pan with paper baking cups or spray with cooking spray.
- 3Spoon mixture into cups, filling to top.
- 4Bake in preheated 350F oven until knife inserted in center comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Bread Puddings
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.9
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 142.6 mg
- Sodium 63.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 23.5 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cinnamon raisin bread