1/2 Photos of Mini Blueberry Turnovers
Adopted Parisian's Note:
A light and easy treat! Serve as dessert or as a breakfast dish alongside fresh fruit and coffee. Fruit selection could be interchanged based on availability.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 2Place cream cheese in a small bowl and stir until completely smooth.
- 3Separate the egg yolk from the egg white. Place the egg white in a small bowl and add the egg yolk to the cream cheese. Add 1/4 cup sugar and lemon juice to cream cheese and combine.
- 4Lay puff pastry on a flat surface and cut into nine small squares. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mixture diagonally down the center of each square from one corner to the opposite corner. Press the blueberries into cream cheese.
- 5Fold the sides into the center, wet the points with a little water and press tightly to seal. (Press sides tightly together or they will open while they bake).
- 6Place turnovers on the baking pan, brush with egg white and sprinkle lightly with the sugar and cinnamon.
- 7Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Blueberry Turnovers
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 732.9
- Calories from Fat 413
- Total Fat 45.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 103.6 mg
- Sodium 350.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 31.9 g
- Protein 10.7 g