These pretty mini cakes are drizzled with a yummy lemon flavored glaze.
Make and share this Mini Blueberry Bundt Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- 59.14 ml butter, softened
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 1 egg
- 59.14 ml 2% low-fat milk
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 354.88 ml fresh blueberries or 354.88 ml frozen blueberries
- 118.29 ml confectioners' sugar
- 7.39 ml 2% low-fat milk
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- addional blueberries (optional)
- In a small mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in the egg, milk and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; stir into creamed mixture. Fold in blueberries.
- Pour into three 4 inch fluted tube pans coated with nonstick cooking spray. Bake at 350* for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For icing, in a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, milk and lemon juice; drizzle over cakes. Garnish with additional blueberries if desired.
- NOTE: If using frozen blueberries, do not thaw before adding to batter.
Can I give these 10!stars, please?! Honestly, these are heavenly! I made them for a very quick dessert today and wish I had doubled or tripled the recipe so that I could feast on them for the rest of the week (or maybe just the day...) ;-). I added 1 ts cinnamon which went very well with them and decreased the amount of blueberries to 136g (approx. 1 cup). For me it was perfect like that! Thank you so much for sharing this gem of a recipe, looneytunesfan! Made and reviewed for Potluck Tag 2009.