These pretty mini cakes are drizzled with a yummy lemon flavored glaze.
Make and share this Mini Blueberry Bundt Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh blueberries or 1 1⁄2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons 2% low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- addional blueberries (optional)
- In a small mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in the egg, milk and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; stir into creamed mixture. Fold in blueberries.
- Pour into three 4 inch fluted tube pans coated with nonstick cooking spray. Bake at 350* for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For icing, in a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, milk and lemon juice; drizzle over cakes. Garnish with additional blueberries if desired.
- NOTE: If using frozen blueberries, do not thaw before adding to batter.