Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
For a fast lunch or dinner or even after-school munchies - these little pizzas are fun to make and the kids love them. Add whatever pizza toppings you like.
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese (grated)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
- Place each biscuit in large sized greased muffin tin. Press biscuits flat.
- In a small bowl, mix together the ketchup and Italian seasonings.
- Spoon about 1/2 tablespoon of the mixture on the top of each pressed-down biscuit.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese over all the biscuits.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until done.