Momma Zakaria's Note:
These are pigs in a blanket using buscuits instead of croissants, and beef instead of pork.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 40 beef Little Smokies sausages
- 10 biscuits (butter flavor dough)
- nonstick cooking spray (I use olive oil spray)
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Take buscuits and cut them into three pieces in a lengthwise manner, with the middle piece bieng bigger than the sides. Then cut the middles in half width wise.
- 3Flatten out each buscuit piece into a rectangle, and roll up a lil smokie in each one. Make sure you roll them good and tight, or they could unroll in the oven while cooking.
- 4Lightly spray a nonstick baking sheet with a little bit of the nonstick spray.
- 5Place the lil "pigs" onto the sheet in rows about an inch or so apart.
- 6Bake for about 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Beef Smokies "pigs" in a Blanket
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.1
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 24.8 mg
- Sodium 715.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 8.6 g