Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are pigs in a blanket using buscuits instead of croissants, and beef instead of pork.
- 40 beef Little Smokies sausages
- 10 biscuits (butter flavor dough)
- nonstick cooking spray (I use olive oil spray)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Take buscuits and cut them into three pieces in a lengthwise manner, with the middle piece bieng bigger than the sides. Then cut the middles in half width wise.
- Flatten out each buscuit piece into a rectangle, and roll up a lil smokie in each one. Make sure you roll them good and tight, or they could unroll in the oven while cooking.
- Lightly spray a nonstick baking sheet with a little bit of the nonstick spray.
- Place the lil "pigs" onto the sheet in rows about an inch or so apart.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Great. I like to dip them in mustard!
I was glad to see a biscuit recipe for piggies and not just crescents. I think the cresents make them too greasy!