- 21 ounces beef gravy, canned
- 1 lb london broil beef, cooked and shredded
- 16 ounces frozen bread dough, thawed, can substitute frozen ready made empanada discs
- 16 ounces frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 1 egg, beaten for egg wash
- 1 tablespoon whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Place beef in baking dish, fill with enough water to cover meat.
- Bake at 425F for 60 minutes.
- Let beef cool.
- Using two forks, shred beef. Set aside.
- Place mixed veggies on a cookie sheet and broil for 5-7 minutes. Stirring halfway through to avoid burning the veggies.
- Meantime, in a saucepan over low to medium heat, pour in the gravy and add the beef and whipping cream.
- Allow beef to simmer in the gravy and absorb the flavor while veggies are cooking.
- Once veggies are done, add to the beef and gravy mixture over low heat.
- Roll dough out thin into 8 inch thin discs. Repeat 12 times.
- Place the dough discs into each section of two large coated 6 cupcake pans.
- The dough will overlap, you will need it.
- Fill each cup with the beef gravy mixture.
- Fold the flaps over the top of the beef mixture, brushing the egg wash onto the dough flaps to "glue" the pie closed.
- Repeat for all 12 pies.
- Lower oven to 350°F Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let sit for 10 minutes.