Recipe by Debbwl
These mini banana chocolate chip muffins are just right for snacking and enjoy the health benefits of whole wheat flour and flax seed meal.
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2⁄3 cup Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking
- 1⁄4 cup flax seed meal
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 mashed bananas (very ripe bananas )
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1⁄2 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a mini muffin tin.
- Mix six first ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Add chocolate chips; set aside.
- Mix bananas, eggs, oil, vanilla and almond extract.
- Combine both mixtures until well blended.
- Spoon into muffin cups.
- Bake in center of oven 12 to 14 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.