Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are great to take to a BBQ, or to serve as a light lunch. YOu could use a larger potato if you want. You can make these up to the end of Step 2, and store in the fridge for up to 2 days.
- Boil, steam, or microwave poatoes until tender.
- Cut off the tops and scoop out the middles.
- Place potatoes on a baking tray and spray with oil.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 200C, or until golden and crisp.
- Set aside to cool.
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta, parsley, and lemon rind.
- When potatoes have cooled, fill with ricotta mixture and serve.