Sara 76's Note:
These are great to take to a BBQ, or to serve as a light lunch. YOu could use a larger potato if you want. You can make these up to the end of Step 2, and store in the fridge for up to 2 days.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil, steam, or microwave poatoes until tender.
- 2Cut off the tops and scoop out the middles.
- 3Place potatoes on a baking tray and spray with oil.
- 4Bake for 10-15 minutes at 200C, or until golden and crisp.
- 5Set aside to cool.
- 6In a small bowl, combine ricotta, parsley, and lemon rind.
- 7When potatoes have cooled, fill with ricotta mixture and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Baked Potatoes With Ricotta & Lemon
Serving Size: 1 (1377 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.3
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.5 mg
- Sodium 25.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 6.0 g