1/1 Photo of Mini Baked Potatoes With Blue Cheese
These miniature potatoes make the perfect finger food before an informal dinner party. From "Appetizers, Finger Food, Buffets & Parties" cookbook. Variation: Use a strong-flavored cheddar in place of the blue cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Wash and dry the potatoes. Toss with oil in a bowl to coat.
- 2Dip the potatoes in the coarse salt and coat lightly. Spread on a baking sheet and bake 45-50 minutes or until tender.
- 3In a small bowl, combine sour cream and blue cheese, mixing them well.
- 4Cut a cross in the top of each potato. Press firmly with fingers to open up potatoes.
- 5Top each potato with a generous spoonful of blue cheese mixture. Garnish with chives. Serve hot or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Baked Potatoes With Blue Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (3609 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.3
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 36.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 3.9 g