Recipe by Ocean~Ivy
What a cute,fun to make recipe!! This is just cool,using muffin tins for meals is always inteeresting. Isnt it? 8)
Top Review by LuuvBunny
I stayed at a B&B over the summer and the breakfast consisted of mini quiche,that were amazing.So once I got home I had to make them for myself.I'm glad I tried this recipe,they are very yummy.The crust is very nice and flaky.But this recipe does not make 30,I got 12.Next time I would double the entire recipe so I can have a load of these tasty morsels in my freezer and ready to pop into the microwave when I want one.I used green onion in mine.Thanks for the recipe!
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 slices cooked crumbles bacon
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon greed pepper, minced
- 1 (3 ounce) packageof softened cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup softened butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the butter and cream cheese.
- Cream until smoothy.
- Add in flour,mix well.
- Form the dough into 30 1 inch balls.
- Put the balls in lightly greased muffin tins.
- Press dough in cups,to form a shell.
- With a fork,pierce bottoms,sides of shells.
- Bake shells at 400 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Combine the first 8 ingredients.
- Stir mixture well.
- Pour into the ready made shells.
- Bake at 350,for 20 minutes.