Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious appetizer - and LAWL friendly.
Make and share this Mini Bacon Cheese Quiches recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350. Coat 36 miniature muffin cups with cooking spray. Gently press 1 wonton wrapper into each muffin cup allowing ends to extend above cups. Spray edges or wrappers with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a small skillet, stir-fry onion over medium heat until tender. (3 minutes) Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together egg substitute, milk and cheese. Stir in bacon and onion until well combined. Fill each wonton wrapper with about 1 tablespoon of filling mixture.
- Bake until quiche mixture is set and edges of wrappers are lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
- Serving size-3 quiches.
- LAWL count - 1/2 protein, 1 starch.