Delicious appetizer - and LAWL friendly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Coat 36 miniature muffin cups with cooking spray. Gently press 1 wonton wrapper into each muffin cup allowing ends to extend above cups. Spray edges or wrappers with cooking spray; set aside.
- 2In a small skillet, stir-fry onion over medium heat until tender. (3 minutes) Remove from heat and set aside.
- 3In a mixing bowl, whisk together egg substitute, milk and cheese. Stir in bacon and onion until well combined. Fill each wonton wrapper with about 1 tablespoon of filling mixture.
- 4Bake until quiche mixture is set and edges of wrappers are lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
- 5Serving size-3 quiches.
- 6LAWL count - 1/2 protein, 1 starch.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Bacon Cheese Quiches
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.9
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 4.6 mg
- Sodium 240.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cooked turkey bacon