Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are simple and VERY tasty. Great for snacks or for family breakfasts/parties etc. Can be frozen & reheated easily. Great for kids' lunchboxes, camping & picnic snacks, too! The original recipe came from the ready-made puff pastry packet, I think. Don't need to be terribly accurate with ingredient amounts!
- 200 g bacon, finely diced
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 -5 spring onions or 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons French mustard
- 2 tablespoons cream
- salt & pepper
- 3 sheets premade puff pastry
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Lightly grease patty tin trays with a spray, cut pastry to fit holes & place into trays.
- Spoon small amount (dessertspoon size) of mixture into each pastry case.
- Cook for 15 - 20 mins at 180 degrees celcius.