Recipe by Ed&Theresa
Entry in RSC #9, makes nice little snacks. They do sell minatures of Grand Marnier.
Top Review by puppitypup
Beautiful, delicious and easy! I added recipe #64015 and used real brown sugar. The Pepperidge Farms pastry sheets are square, so I ended up with eight tarts, but there was enough filling to go around. Thanks for a keeper Ed & Theresa!
- 1 cup dried apricot (Diced)
- 1 teaspoon Grand Marnier
- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Splenda brown sugar blend
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 8 1⁄2 ounces puff pastry (1sheet)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small sauce pan.
- Stir and simmer for 5 minutes under low heat.
- Take off heat and set aside.
- Cut puff pasry sheet into six squares.
- Roll each square into a 6 inch square.
- Spoon mixture into each square, fold and seal.
- Mix milk and sugar in a bowl and brush on each pie.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown at 400 degrees.