Another great use for Cresent Rolls! These mini appetizers go great with cocktails... these will go quick at any party!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F
- 2Grease 24 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
- 3Unroll each can of dough into a large rectangle; press perforations to seal.
- 4Cut each rectangle crosswise into 12 strips, about 1 inch wide.
- 5Place each strip in muffin cup, pressing dough to cover bottom and side, making sure all seams are sealed and forming 1/4-inch rim above cup.
- 6Spoon 2 teaspoons cheese into each cup.
- 7Top each with 1/2 teaspoon preserves and 1/2 teaspoon pecans.
- 8Bake 14 to 20 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown.
- 9Cool 5 minutes; remove from pan.
- 10Serve warm.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Apricot Appetizer Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (9 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 33.4
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 4.1 mg
- Sodium 26.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic butter crescent dinner rolls