Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another great use for Cresent Rolls! These mini appetizers go great with cocktails... these will go quick at any party!
- Heat oven to 375°F
- Grease 24 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Unroll each can of dough into a large rectangle; press perforations to seal.
- Cut each rectangle crosswise into 12 strips, about 1 inch wide.
- Place each strip in muffin cup, pressing dough to cover bottom and side, making sure all seams are sealed and forming 1/4-inch rim above cup.
- Spoon 2 teaspoons cheese into each cup.
- Top each with 1/2 teaspoon preserves and 1/2 teaspoon pecans.
- Bake 14 to 20 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes; remove from pan.
- Serve warm.