Recipe by 12345678980123455677889
Another great use for Cresent Rolls! These mini appetizers go great with cocktails... these will go quick at any party!
- 2 (8 ounce) cans garlic butter crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup finely shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1⁄4 cup apricot preserves
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F
- Grease 24 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Unroll each can of dough into a large rectangle; press perforations to seal.
- Cut each rectangle crosswise into 12 strips, about 1 inch wide.
- Place each strip in muffin cup, pressing dough to cover bottom and side, making sure all seams are sealed and forming 1/4-inch rim above cup.
- Spoon 2 teaspoons cheese into each cup.
- Top each with 1/2 teaspoon preserves and 1/2 teaspoon pecans.
- Bake 14 to 20 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes; remove from pan.
- Serve warm.