Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I saw this on foodnetwork today - Sandra Lee's new program Money Saving Meals. Yummy!
Make and share this Mini Apple Spiced Glazed Donuts recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) canrefrigerator biscuits
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons apple juice
- 3 cups canola oil
- Remove the biscuits from the can and place onto a cutting board. Using a 1/2-inch biscuit cutter or the cap from a water bottle remove the center from each biscuit. Place both the donuts and donut holes onto a sheet pan and allow them to rest and come to temperature, about 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine powdered sugar, pumpkin pie spice and apple juice. Whisk together until smooth and well combined. Set aside.
- Heat the oil, in a medium pot over medium heat, to 350 degrees F.
- Fry the donuts, 3 at a time, until golden brown, about 1 minute per side. Remove from oil and place on a sheet tray lined with a paper towel. Repeat with remaining donuts and donut holes.
- Dip the top of each donut into the prepared glaze and place on a serving tray. Let glaze set about 5 minutes and serve.