1/13 Photos of Mini Apple Pies (So Easy, Not Much Hassle!)
Sarah in New York's Note:
These little tasty treats are always a hit. They taste just like an apple pie, except they are mini sized and easy to eat. They are great to take to a party because there is not cutting and serving needed. People always rave about these. I think their pretty tasty too! My hubby loves to eat them warm with vanilla ice cream on the side. Maybe a little caramel sauce drizzled over top! Mmmmm...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Get muffin pan out. No need to grease it.
- 2In food processor blend flour, salt and butter until it looks like little peas.
- 3Add in water and blend just until it looks like it's sticking.
- 4Take out and combine it by hand until well blended.
- 5Roll out on lightly floured surface until about 1/4 inch thick.
- 6Cut 12, 4 inch circles with cup or bowl.(You will need to roll out twice).
- 7Note: you can use the rest of the crust for anything you may want to do on top of the pies.
- 8Press each circle in muffin tins until all the way up each side, to form little bowls.
- 9Mix by hand all filling ingredients and spoon into muffin bowls.
- 10Cut up butter into 12 little pieces and place one piece on each pie.
- 11You can decorate them anyway you like with extra crust, or just leave plain.
- 12Bake at 425 degrees for 16-18 minutes. (Until crust is light brown and apples are bubbling).
- 13When cool, just loosen with a spoon and they'll come right out!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Apple Pies (So Easy, Not Much Hassle!)
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.3
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 32.2 mg
- Sodium 302.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 20.4 g
- Protein 2.9 g