Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
101 Things to do with Apples serves 8
- 2 medium apples, peeled cored and quartered
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 (12 ounce) can ginger ale
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Prepare an 8x8 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Separate roll dough into 8 triangles. Wrap a triangle of dough around each piece of apple, pinching dough together to seal.
- Place dumplings in baking dish, do not allow to touch.
- Sprinkle with sugar and pour butter over the top.
- Pour ginger ale around the edges and between the dumplings.
- Bake 35 minutes, uncovered, until rolls are golden brown.