1/1 Photo of Mini Apple Dumplings
You'll love the different twist on ingredients from the normal apple dumpling. Because Zaar won't recognize 7-Up soda as an ingredient I've added it here. Use 6 oz.'s. Also, the amount of honey used can be adjusted depending on consistency. This can be made WW friendly by using Reduced Fat Crescent Rolls, Splenda white and brown sugars, Imperial light margarine, and diet soda.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Unroll crescent rolls. Do not separate.
- 3In a small bowl, combine honey, peanut butter, and pumpkin.
- 4Heat in microwave for 30 second intervals until it reaches a smooth spreading consistency.
- 5Spread across crescent roll dough.
- 6Being very careful, separate dough at performations.
- 7Roll each crescent roll around apple slices.
- 8Place into a 9x9 inch greased baking pan.
- 9Sprinkle brown sugar over wrapped apples.
- 10In a medium bowl, combine white sugar, melted butter, cinnamon and soda.
- 11Pour over apples.
- 12Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Apple Dumplings
Serving Size: 1 (924 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.5
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 44.6 mg
- Sodium 312.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 25.7 g
- Protein 7.0 g