Little delicious angel food cupcakes
My Private Note
mini mu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 6 large egg whites
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- edible organic Jasmine fresh edible flowers (optional) or fresh raspberry (to garnish) (optional)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon loose-leaf jasmine tea or 1 tablespoon tea from 3 jasmine tea bag
- 1Preheat oven to 350 deg. F.
- 2Line 18 mini muffin cups with fluted paper baking cups.
- 3In a large bowl, use an electric mixer on high speed to beat the egg whites until foamy.
- 4Add the cream of tarter, salt, half the sugar, and the vanilla and beat until stiff, glossy peaks form.
- 5In a small bowl, combine the flour and remaining sugar.
- 6Stir with a whish to blend.
- 7Gently fold the flour mixture into the egg whites until blended.
- 8Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling them two-thirds full.
- 9Bake for 10 to 13 minutes, or until springy to the touch and lightly browned.
- 10Transfer the pan to a wire rack and let cool completely; the cupcakes will shrink as they cool.
- 11In a bowl, combine the cream and tea, cover, and tea, cover, and refrigerate overnight or up to 2 days.
- 12Strain through a fine-meshed sieve into a deep bowl.
- 13Add the sugar and beat until soft peaks form. (Makes 2 cups).
- 14Remove the fluted paper baking cup from each cupcake.
- 15Using a narrow, flexible spatula, frost with the jasmine whipped cream.
- 16If you like, garnish each cupcake with a jasmine flower, raspberry, or a strawberry slice.
- 17Serve at once.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Angel Food Cupcakes With Jasmine Whipped Cream
Serving Size: 1 (637 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.1
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 18.1 mg
- Sodium 55.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: