From Betty Crocker's Fix it Fast Meals, June of 2003.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise in half, then cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic, undrained
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can dark red kidney beans, rised and drained
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1Cook and drain tortellini as directed on package.
- 2While tortellini is cooking, heat oil in 12-inch non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook zucchini and bell pepper in oil 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until crisp-tender.
- 3Stir in tomatoes, beans, chili sauce and salt. Cook 4 to 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated. Stir in tortellini. Sprinkle with parsley.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Minestrone Tortellini
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.1
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 26.7 mg
- Sodium 660.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.5 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 19.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic