Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Betty Crocker's Fix it Fast Meals, June of 2003.
Make and share this Minestrone Tortellini recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise in half, then cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic, undrained
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can dark red kidney beans, rised and drained
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Cook and drain tortellini as directed on package.
- While tortellini is cooking, heat oil in 12-inch non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook zucchini and bell pepper in oil 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until crisp-tender.
- Stir in tomatoes, beans, chili sauce and salt. Cook 4 to 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated. Stir in tortellini. Sprinkle with parsley.