1/1 Photo of Minestrone Soup Gift Mix in a Jar
You will need about a two-cup jar..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2In a two-cup jar, layer from bottom in the order given, then seal the jar.
- 3Include these instructions on your gift tag:.
- 4In a very large saucepan, combine 8-10 cups of water, a 28 oz can of crushed tomatoes and soup mix.
- 5Add 2 chopped carrots, and 2-4 chopped potatoes (optional 2 cups chopped cabbage).
- 6Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cover and simmer for one hour or until peas are tender -- .
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Minestrone Soup Gift Mix in a Jar
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.8
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 242.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.4 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 17.8 g