You will need about a two-cup jar..
Make and share this Minestrone Soup Gift Mix in a Jar recipe from Food.com.
- In a two-cup jar, layer from bottom in the order given, then seal the jar.
- Include these instructions on your gift tag:.
- In a very large saucepan, combine 8-10 cups of water, a 28 oz can of crushed tomatoes and soup mix.
- Add 2 chopped carrots, and 2-4 chopped potatoes (optional 2 cups chopped cabbage).
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cover and simmer for one hour or until peas are tender -- .