Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very healthy and low calorie soup.
- 1 liter water
- 2 cups tomatoes, grated
- 1 cup cauliflower, diced small
- 8 French beans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red capsicums, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup celery, finely chopped or
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano leaves or 1 teaspoon ajwain
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- 6 tablespoons cabbage, shredded
- Boil the water. Add tomatoes, cauliflower, capsicum and onions. Simmer half covered.
- When the vegetables are tender, approximately 5 minutes, add salt, pepper, celery, ajwain and tomato puree. Simmer covered for 2 minutes.
- Put the cabbage in bowl and serve hot soup over it.