1/1 Photo of **minestrone Salad**
Perfect for cookouts, grilling, potlucks and more! There are others with the same name on the site but the ingredients are different in this one from Pillsbury Get Togethers Magazine. This one is fresh and light and can be a meal or a side dish. It is served cold so it can be made ahead and carted to wherever it needs to go. The pepperoni adds a punch of protein and color along with the red kidney beans. Any medium pasta works but the farfalle makes a great presentation. Enjoy! ChefDLH
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces bow tie pasta, uncooked (farfalle or any medium sized pasta)
- 15 . 5 oz can red kidney beans, drained & rinsed
- 3 1/2 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- 4 Italian plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, fresh, chopped
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly shredded (1oz)
- freshly pepper, freshly ground
- 8 ounces Italian dressing (3/4 cup)
- 1Cook pasta to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain; rinse with.
- 2cold water to cool.
- 3In large bowl, combine cooked pasta and all remaining.
- 4ingredients; mix well.
- 5Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until.
- 6serving time.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for **minestrone Salad**
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.1
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 34.3 mg
- Sodium 367.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red kidney beans