1/1 Photo of Minestrone Pasta Recipe
Like Minestrone soup, but in a pasta form. Can be multiplied to serve large groups. Does not need to be hot so can be made up ahead of time for large parties.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups uncooked medium pasta shells
- 2/3 cup Italian dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 medium carrots, sliced (1 cup)
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 (15 -16 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 -16 ounce) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, drained
- 1Cook and drain pasta as directed on passage.
- 2Toss pasta and remaining ingredients.
- 3Serve warm or cold.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Minestrone Pasta Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 439.7
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.3 mg
- Sodium 1141.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.3 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 16.8 g