- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes, canned, undrained
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1 cup carrot, chopped
- 1 cup potato, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cup rotini pasta, uncooked
- 36 meatballs, frozen, cooked
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray dutch oven with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add onions, celery, and garlic; cook and stir until crisp-tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except rotini and meatballs.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
- Cover; simmer 30 minutes.
- Stir in rotini and meatballs.
- Simmer uncovered an additional 10 to 12 minutes or until vegetables and rotini are tender.
- If desired, serve with Parmesan cheese.