1/1 Photo of Minestrone Meatball Soup
1 hr 15 mins
A simple and delicious soup from Pillsbury Heart Healthy Recipes. I sometimes like to add beans or leftovers to this too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes, canned, undrained
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1 cup carrot, chopped
- 1 cup potato, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cup rotini pasta, uncooked
- 36 meatballs, frozen, cooked
- parmesan cheese
- 1Spray dutch oven with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Heat over medium-high heat until hot.
- 3Add onions, celery, and garlic; cook and stir until crisp-tender.
- 4Stir in remaining ingredients except rotini and meatballs.
- 5Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
- 6Cover; simmer 30 minutes.
- 7Stir in rotini and meatballs.
- 8Simmer uncovered an additional 10 to 12 minutes or until vegetables and rotini are tender.
- 9If desired, serve with Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Minestrone Meatball Soup
Serving Size: 1 (373 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.7
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 717.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: