Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a easy, quick, inexpensive meal good after a long work day.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 (14 ounce) cans Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can cut green beans, rinsed and drained
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef; drain.
- Add the tomatoes, water, macaroni, and bouillon cubes; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 12 to 15 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
- Stir in beans and heat through.
I cut back on the ingredients and still had a ton of soup LOL I used a can of mixed beans since I didn't have any kidney beans. I did have to add more liquid so I used water and V8 . A very nice comfort soup for a cold fall day. Made for PAC Fall 2009