Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I like to make soups in a microwave. They are quick and delicious as well as easy.
Make and share this Minestrone recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons celery, thinly sliced
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped
- 8 ounces tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup fine egg noodles
- 1⁄4 cup canned white beans
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 4 ounces pepperoni, thinly sliced into quarters
- 1 cup water
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- In a medium microwave-safe dish; combine onion, celery and garlic.
- Cover tightly.
- Microwave at 100% for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Remove from the oven.
- Stir in tomatoes with juice, noodles, beans, thyme, oregano, pepperoni and water.
- Add bouillon cube; recover.
- Microwave at 100% for 10 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring once.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- To serve, sprinkle with cheese.