Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From 101 Things to Do with Ramen Noodles
Make and share this Minestrone recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (3 ounce) ramen noodles, any flavor
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup, condensed
- 8 ounces spicy smoked sausage, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup cooked celery, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup cooked carrot, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup peas
- 1⁄4 cup green beans
- 1⁄2 cup kidney bean, canned, rinsed and drined
- salt and pepper
- Cook noodles in water according to package direstions.
- DO NOT DRAIN.
- Add soup, sausage, vegetables and simmer 5-10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add more water if soup is too thick.
- Season with salt and pepper.