This is an adaptation of the chocolate microwave mug cake...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1You need 1 large coffee mug (microwave safe).
- 2In a small bowl, mix together dry ingredients.
- 3Add egg, milk, oil, applesauce, vanilla, and salt. Mix again.
- 4Spray mug with cooking spray, and pour in the cake mixture.
- 5Microwave for approximately 3 minutes in a 1000 watt microwave.
- 6The cake will probably rise above the rim of the cup, but don't worry, it's ok!
- 7Allow to cool enough to eat.
- 8Makes one or two servings - depending on your chocolate needs!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mine Mine Mine Chocolate Microwave Mug Cake
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.9
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 108.9 mg
- Sodium 130.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 34.2 g
- Protein 7.2 g