Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are really good!! My resident 4yo picky eater wanted seconds. Perfect for the the whole family!
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into nuggets
- 3 3⁄4 cups breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Marinate chicken in buttermilk for at least 30 minutes.
- Put breadcrumbs, sugar, paprika and salt in a gallon size Ziploc bag.
- Add chicken to bag and shake until nuggets are coated.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place chicken on baking sheet. Coat chicken again with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes. (I did spray the chicken once more and cook for an additional 5 minutes.).