Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yeah, here's one that the name says it all... it's really tasty, but the way you're supposed to drink it... Can you say PARTY?
- 1⁄2 ounce Kahlua
- 1⁄2 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 ounce vodka
- 2 ounces carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- Place three to four ice cubes in a small rocks glass.
- Carefully layer the kahlua, Baileys, vodka and finally the soda. Soda should be about half of the shot.
- Serve unstirred with a wide straw.
- To Drink:.
- Just suck the whole thing down as quickly as you can -- the last thing you taste is the cream and the soda.
Where was this recipe when I was partying??? My friends and I spent fortunes on these! For anyone wanting a real party night, try these out! The first time I had one, I was struggling through a divorce and someone at the bar decided to start buying me one after another. Ha! Good times! ;)
Holy Moly - I used to drink these in college ... they DO erase the mind. Drinking from the straw up - it goes too quickly to really 'enjoy' the taste, LOL! :) Thanks for posting - I might have to make these again one day for friends, :)
I used to have these all the time back in the day. They are quite inebriating. I don't remember if I like them or not. They are aptly named. I can party like I used to- I just can't recover like I used to. Ahhh- to be young again!