Recipe by CHRISSYG
Yeah, here's one that the name says it all... it's really tasty, but the way you're supposed to drink it... Can you say PARTY?
Top Review by SmoochTheCook
Where was this recipe when I was partying??? My friends and I spent fortunes on these! For anyone wanting a real party night, try these out! The first time I had one, I was struggling through a divorce and someone at the bar decided to start buying me one after another. Ha! Good times! ;)
- 1⁄2 ounce Kahlua
- 1⁄2 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 ounce vodka
- 2 ounces carbonated lemon-lime beverage
Directions See How It's Made
- Place three to four ice cubes in a small rocks glass.
- Carefully layer the kahlua, Baileys, vodka and finally the soda. Soda should be about half of the shot.
- Serve unstirred with a wide straw.
- To Drink:.
- Just suck the whole thing down as quickly as you can -- the last thing you taste is the cream and the soda.