Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Love that hot & cold sensation. I put in the brandy but it is good without too. Nice change from the mincemeat tart or pie
- 1 1⁄2 cups mincemeat
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (optional)
- 6 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts or 1⁄2 cup pecans
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 4 tablespoons brandy (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients (except brandy) together in a saucepan.
- Heat until steaming, stir in brandy.
- Serve hot over ice cream.
Bergy, This was a hit with my DH. he loves mincemeat so this really takes the place of making a pie. Thank you so much for posting the recipe.