Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup pumpkin, Mashed, Canned
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, Firmly Packed
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon, Ground
- 1 cup mincemeat, Prepared
- 3⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg, Ground
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Combine the pumpkin, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in a bowl, mixing well.
- Add the eggs and heavy cream.
- Beat until smooth using a rotary or electric mixer.
- Stir in the mincemeat and pour into the unbaked pie shell.
- Bake in a preheated 425 degree F. oven for 35 minutes or until the filling is set.
- Cool slightly on a wire rack and serve warm.