I got this recipe from one of my mom's cookbooks. I'm putting it here for safekeeping.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease baking sheet with shortening. Place sheets of foil on countertop for cooling cookies.
- 2Combine 1/2 cup shortening, sugar and egg in large bowl. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Beat in mincemeat.
- 3Combine flour, baking soda and salt. Mix into creamed mixture at low speed until blended. Stir in oats and nuts with spoon.
- 4Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough 2 inces apart onto prepared baking sheet.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes, or until set and lightly browned around edges. DO NOT OVERBAKE! Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove cookies to foil to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mincemeat Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 800.9
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 53.7 mg
- Sodium 544.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 141.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 84.1 g
- Protein 8.0 g